Whatsapp for messenger
Скачать WhatsApp для компьютера (PC)Здесь мы подробно напишем, как установить и где скачать WhatsApp для компьютера. На данный момент известно два способа установки:У каждого из них есть свои недостатки и преимущества, которые мы подробно разберем ниже.
Установка на Windows, Mac OS или через браузерДля того, чтобы установить на windows или запустить ВатсАп на компьютере через браузер, необходимо иметь телефон с установленной последней версией приложения на Андроиде, iOS, Windows Phone, Nokia или BlackBerry. Если ваш телефон не поддерживают данную функцию! используйте второй способ.
- Установите программу на свой смартфон (подробнее о том, как это сделать Вы можете прочитать здесь)
- Скачайте программу для Windows или Mac OS и установите ее. Или используя Google Chrome зайдите на сайт web.whatsapp.com, в обоих случаях вы уведите QR-код, как на скриншоте.
- Авторизуйтесь на сайте, используя свой смартфон
- Зайдите в раздел "Чаты" на телефоне
- Откройте меню и выберите пункт "WhatsApp Web"
- После чего необходимо будет просканировать QR-код
- Для этого откройте установленное ПО или браузер на этой странице web.whatsapp.com
- Наведите камеру на монитор так, чтобы QR-код отображался на экране смартфона.
- После того, как телефон просканирует код, откроется чат в окне браузера.
- Обязательно включите оповещение на рабочем столе, чтобы вовремя заметить сообщение.
WhatsApp на ПК через эмулятор AdnroidЕсли у модель смартфон в меню которого нет пункта "WhatsApp Web", не отчаивайтесь, есть способ установить приложение на компьютер через эмулятор Андроида.
- Скачайте эмулятор BlueStacks ЗДЕСЬ
- Запустите установочный файл BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe
- Начнется установка, процесс установки довольно прост, нажимайте везде "Далее" и со всем соглашайтесь (если возникнут вопросы, задавайте в комментариях).
- Откройте BlueStacks (ярлык эмулятора должен появиться на рабочем столе) и нажмите на "Играть Сейчас".
Если приветственное окно отличается от изображения на скриншоте, и кнопки "Играть Сейчас" нет, то воспользуйтесь поиском.
- Нажмите на надпись "Android" в верхнем меню.
- Затем воспользуйтесь поиском, чтобы найти Ватсап.
- Как только Вы начнете писать WhatsApp, внизу сразу будут появляться результаты поиска.
Одноразовая настройкаНастройка происходит в три шага:
- Поддержка AppStore
- Настройка аккаунта
- Синхронизация приложений
- Вся суть настройки в привязке BlueStacks к Вашему аккаунту в Google. Если у Вас уже есть аккаунт, то лучше использовать его, а если в этом аккаунте уже указаны Ваши контакты (обычно это бывает когда его используют на телефоне) тогда Вам не придется прописывать их потом вручную.
- Выбираем свой акк.
- Вводим пароль
- И когда все три шага пройдены нажимаем "Поехали"
- Тут все предельно просто, нажмите Установить
- Если Вы первый раз устанавливаете приложение со свое аккаунта, то возможно Вам предложат выбрать способ оплаты, не пугайтесь приложение бесплатное, просто нажмите "Пропустить".
- Откройте мессенджер.
Регистрация WhatsApp на компьютереОстается только подтвердить номер телефона и можно начинать переписку.
- Добро пожаловать! Нажмите "Продолжить"
- Выберите страну и введите свой номер телефона
- Дальше начнется СМС проверка, которую вы пройти не сможете, по тому что на ПК смс не придет. По этому нужно подождать 5 минут и выбрать другой способ проверки - звонок. Нажмите "Позвонить мне"
- На этом все, настройка закончена, останется только ввести свое имя и можно писать бесплатные сообщения друзьям.
download whatsapp messenger free (android)download whatsapp messenger free (android)
Users who downloaded WhatsApp Messenger also downloaded
Use two telephone numbers with WhatsApp2.11.432
Instant messaging with all of your friends9.8.000000008321
A reduced version of the Facebook app220.127.116.11.170
The king of mobile photography, now on Android18.104.22.168.75
Transfer files and share applications3.9.0829
Make phone calls and send text messages for free!22.214.171.124
The official Facebook Messenger App126.96.36.199.91
All the best free apps you want on your Android3.27
The excellent social network always on your Android device188.8.131.52.86
Download wallpapers, ringtones, and apps184.108.40.206
Keep WhatsApp Messenger updated with the Uptodown APPX
Uptodown is currently under maintenance. We'll be back soon.
Install WhatsApp » Messenger
As well as we can talk with our friends through a variety of mobile applications that have been created by social networks like Twitter and Facebook, we can also do so through specific applications for mobile phones.
These applications for mobile phones enable us to share photos, videos and messages in real time, one of the most well-known and popular is WhatsApp. It is very simple use, why in this article we will talk about how to install WhatsApp on your mobile and also give some scope on how to maximize this application:
WhatsApp itself is an application of mobile instant messaging by which we can send text messages to other mobile phones. The interesting thing about this system is that messages are sent as data, hence the phone company we wouldn’t be able to charge as text messages .
We must have a data plan, this means that we must have an amount of data that we can use each month (this was in the case of a mobile phone prepaid), or connect to a WIFI network for our mobile can make use of it.
The last option also gives us the facility to send text messages without pay. Since the telephone companies do not charge for data transmitted over WiFi, the messages of WhatsApp will not charged.
How do I install WhatsApp?
The easiest way to install WhatsApp is by downloading it from the same web page d WhatsApp. Access to this address from your mobile and download one of the versions that correspond to your mobile phone.
We must bear in mind that WhatsApp is available for phones running Android, Windows, BlackBerry, Iphone, and some models of Nokia. In a nutshell, is available for mobile smartphone,so if you are not in a phone of this range you couldn’t use or install WhatsApp.
Once you have selected the appropriate version for your mobile phone , WhatsApp will send you to the download page. For example, if you have selected the option for Iphone from your PC, the web page of WhatsApp will open the ITunes program so that the application can be downloaded to your computer and then install it. Another way to install it also would be looking for the application in the mobile store of our phone.
Once you have installed WhatsApp, we must open it and configure it according to indicate to us the same application.
Invite your friends
A point to keep in mind is that in order to be able to chat with your friends by WhatsApp, they must also have installed the application.This is because the videos, photos, and messages that are sent will be sent from the WhatsApp WhatsApp to the application of our friends. For this reason we suggest to use WhatsApp.
Chat with your friends
When you and your friends have WhatsApp installed, you can start chatting. From the messages screen that displays WhatsApp we must enter the telephone number of the contact you want to talk. OR also, search for it within our contacts we have in our mobile.
If our contacts are already using WhatsApp, the application automatically detect the contacts that already have the application and we will mention this in a special section. Now, the only thing that would be left to be done is to converse with them and share information. You can send videos and photos, which is a good option to send pictures if we have some friends who don’t have an account on Facebook or Instagram.
WhatsApp charges around $1 per annum, which makes it extremely accessible for any class of person. This without detracting from the simple and useful that is this application, especially to be able to communicate in real time with our friends and family.
Download WhatsApp Free
WhatsApp Messenger for Android - Download
WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send text messages, images, video, audio, and even make calls using the Internet connection of your mobile device (including support for Android Wear).
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging service available on most mobile operating systems, as well as Windows and Mac. If you'd like to use WhatsApp for PC on your computer, download it here.
Powerful and complete alternative to SMS
WhatsApp Messenger replaces traditional SMS messaging with a free instant messaging system over 3G/4G or WiFi.
With WhatsApp you can also make calls for free, even when your friends are located in a different country. Calls are free because the app uses your internet connection, like Skype, instead of your carrier's call network. Therefore, if you are not connected to WiFi, WhatsApp calls will use your data plan.
You can chat with just one person, or several contacts at once, up-to groups of 50 people. It's a good way to save sending lots of messages and to communicate quickly with several people at once. There is no risk of losing the history of conversations: WhatsApp lets you store them and this feature has been improved over time to avoid unexpected loss. If you are still worried, you can even set chats to backup directly to your Google Drive from the settings.
In terms of options, WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send photos, audio files, and videos to your contacts. You can also share a map of your current locations or details of one of your contacts, and edit images and photos by rotating, cropping, adding notes, or adding comments and captions.
Of course, emoticons are an important part of any chat app, and this app comes with plenty. You can use those that come with the app, or install new emoticons through applications such as Smileys for Chat.
You can also send links with the option of including a rich preview. This allows those you message to see where you are directing them before they open the link.
For the security conscious, the latest versions of WhatsApp now include automatic end-to-end encryption. This prevents outside parties being able to access, read, or listen to your messages.
WhatsApp Messenger also includes a Push to Talk messaging feature. In the style of a walkie talkie, WhatsApp adds the option to record and share voice messages in real time. It's the same type of function offered by apps such as Voxer and Zello.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp Messenger supports Android Wear, Google's smart watch operating system, meaning you can check your messages without having to take your phone out. The feature supports long message viewing, stacked messages with slide navigation, and the standard reply via voice option.
One of the most controversial (but requested) feature WhatsApp has introduced recently is the ability to see when the messages you sent have been read. Two blue ticks mean that your message has been read by the recipient or that all recipients in a group have read the message.
With the introduction of WhatsApp for Web, you can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your PC or Mac. However, if you prefer to download Whatsapp on your computer download Whatsapp for PC.
Android 6.0+ users can also make use of direct share features, allowing them to quickly select specific chats when sharing content from other apps.
How does WhatsApp work?
Chatting with WhatsApp Messenger requires both you and your contact have the application installed. Once you've installed the app on your device, you can see straight away which of your contacts are using it, then start chatting to them.
A simple way to chat for free
There are many similar apps to WhatsApp Messenger out there, and some are even better. Messengers such as Line and Spotbros include many interesting features that cannot be found in WhatsApp. Yet, such is the popularity of this app that it is an essential download for your mobile.
- - Introducing WhatsApp video calling. With free video calls, you can have face-to-face chats with your friends and family around the world. Data charges may apply. (requires Android 4.1+)
- - You can now send and receive animated GIFs
WhatsApp for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1)By John Keller - -
So you want to download WhatsApp Messenger for PC? Then you are in for a treat because I will show you how to download the messenger on your computer in some simple steps. WhatsApp is a free chat messenger that is also the most popular one even when it doesn’t have any video calls feature like other chat applications. However, it introduced the voice calling feature, so the video calling feature will also be introduced soon. But still it is the most popular application on the Android marketplace so if you don’t have a smarpthone, then you can easily download WhatsApp for PC.
With WhatsApp messenger installed on computer, you can chat with your friends any time you want. The app is completely free to download for first year and after one year, the charges would be $0.99/year which is nothing. There are no hidden charges or any type of distracting ads in the messenger. You don’t have to add your friends manually because once you add your phone number, it will scan all your contacts and give you a list of your friends who are using WhatsApp on their devices. So if you don’t have a smartphone or tablet, then you can follow this post and download WhatsApp for PC or laptop.
WhatsApp for PC – Features:
The application has crossed the one billion downloads mark and there won’t be any smartphone in the world without the chat app installed. However, if you are unable to use the app on your smartphone, then you can download WhatsApp for laptop or computer easily.
- Free to Download: The application is free to download and use for the first year and thereafter you will have to pay $0.99/year which is absolutely nothing.
- No Advertisements: The application doesn’t feature any advertisements and you won’t even get irritating notifications. You will only get a notification when you receive a message from one of your contacts and not some deals or advertisements.
- Group Chat and Emoticons: You can create a group of up to 50 members and add your friends so that you can chat with all of them at the same time. There are also many emoticons that you can use to make your conversation more lively.
- No Charges: You can send text messages, images, videos as well as voice notes to your friends using WhatsApp but there won’t be any charges no matter where the recipient is.
- WhatsApp Web: Now you can also use WhatsApp on your computer by connecting your smartphone with the online version as the official web version of WhatsApp Messenger has been launched.
Other Chat Apps: Viber for PC | Tango for PC | WeChat for PC | iMessage for PC
Steps to Download WhatsApp for PC
When you download the application on your computer, you will be able to use every feature of the app. You will be able to set up your profile by adding your photo and setting up a unique status, chat with your friends, create groups and send photos or videos to your friends. You won’t be limited to any feature.
Download WhatsApp for PC Using BlueStacks
You will need an Android emulator software on your computer because it will create a proper environment for the application to run on your computer. We will use BlueStacks app player to download and install the chat messenger.
- First of all, download BlueStacks app player on your computer and install it.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, you need to type in “WhatsApp” in the search box and then hit enter. Choose the search results which shows the application from Google Play Store and then click on the next buttons.
- Follow all the steps and accept all the terms and conditions if you are asked to and then you can hit the Install button to begin the download and installation process.
- Now you have successfully installed WhatsApp for PC. You will see the application installed and ready to use on the BlueStacks homepage.
Now, you can go to BlueStacks and click on the “All Apps” tab and select WhatsApp by clicking on the icon and then when the app opens you need to configure it by adding your phone number and then verifying it by entering the confirmation code that you will receive on your mobile. Set up your profile by adding your photo and set a unique status and WhatsApp for PC is ready to be used.
Related Apps: BBM for PC | Telegram for PC | Kik Messenger for PC | IMO for PC
How to Use WhatsApp Web for PC on Google Chrome?
Currently, the web version of WhatsApp works only on the Google Chrome browser so you will have to install the browser first, if you are using some other browser on your computer. The web version works on Mac as well but it isn’t available for iPhone users.
- If you are using an older version of the chat messenger on your Android device, then update it to the latest version.
- Then, open Google Chrome browser on your computer or Mac, and go to web.whatsapp.com which is the web version.
- You will see a QR code on the homepage of the web version which you have to scan using your Android device.
- Now, open WhatsApp Messenger in your Android smartphone and then, from the menu options, select “WhatsApp Web”.
- You will now see a QR code scanner on your smartphone. Position the scanner to the QR code on your computer screen, click on “OK, Got it” and the code will be scanned.
- If it is successful, the data will be synced to the web version and once that is done, you will see all your chats and contacts appear on your computer screen.
Related: MovieBox for PC | Show Box for PC | GarageBand for PC | Snapchat for PC
Download WhatsApp for Mac
To download WhatsApp Messenger for Mac, you will have to use the BlueStacks android emulator only as it is the most stable emulator software available for both Windows and Mac platforms. So, let’s see the steps to download WhatsApp for Mac.
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your Mac.
- Now, open BlueStacks and search for “WhatsApp” using the search option.
- Click on the first app link from the search results and then select Google Play Store. If you are asked to log in to your Google account, use your Gmail ID to do so.
- Finally, you will be taken to the WhatsApp downloads page. Click on the Install button and the download process of the application will begin.
- Once the download process is complete, the application will be successfully installed on your computer.
Now that the messenger app is installed on your Mac, you can go to BlueStacks and click on the “All Apps” tab and then click on the WhatsApp Messenger icon to launch the chat app on your screen. Etner your phone number and verify it and set up your profile. Once all this is done, you will be able to start chatting with your friends using WhatsApp installed on Mac.
So that was the complete article on how to download WhatsApp for PC, including using the official WhatsApp Web version on your computer and downloading the chat app on Mac. If you liked the post, then share it with your friends and let them know about this awesome method using which they can download WhatsApp Messenger for PC too. Keep visiting DroidforPCDownload for more such guides!
WhatsApp for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1) – Best Chat Messenger2.7 (54%) 10 votes
Which app is right for you?
Chances are that you either have Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp on your phone. WhatsApp hit the 1 billion user mark earlier this year, and Facebook’s standalone messaging app is close behind with 900 million active monthly users. The two messaging apps process a combined 60 billion messages per day, according to figures Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gave last month. For sake of comparison, that’s three times the number of SMS messages exchanged per day.
Both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp have their individual strengths and weaknesses. If you have both apps downloaded on your phone, chances are you’re familiar with a few of them. You might even rely on Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp for different reasons.
When Facebook bought WhatsApp last year for an estimated $19 billion, Zuckerberg promised not to compromise with the “look and feel” of one of the world’s most popular messaging apps. While Messenger and WhatsApp perform virtually the same functions such as free VoIP calling and group messaging, the two messaging apps are distinct from each other in many key ways.
Here’s how Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp stack up against each other.
1) Ensuring your privacy
Everything you send on WhatsApp is encrypted, which isn’t the case for Facebook Messenger. Last month, WhatsApp announced its latest version would have end-to-end encryption on all messages by default. This means that messages sent on WhatsApp are only viewable on the sender’s and recipient’s devices, and WhatsApp isn’t able to read them.
For now, WhatsApp is the go-to messaging app for private communications.
This level of encryption applies to all text, photo, video, files, and voice messages sent on WhatsApp. As long as you and the person you are messaging with have the latest version of WhatsApp downloaded, you can rest assured that your conversation is encrypted.
How do you make sure your conversations with a specific contact are encrypted on WhatsApp? Click on the “i” icon beside a contact’s name and scroll down to “Encryption.” If your contact has the latest version of WhatsApp downloaded with encryption enabled, it will display the following message:
“Messages you send to this chat and calls are secured with end-to-end encryption. Tap to verify.”
You can also tap on the lock icon and scan the QR code or compare the 60-digit string of numbers to manually verify your friend’s messages are encrypted.
Facebook has yet to offer end-to-end encryption for either Facebook Messenger or Instagram, but that may soon change. Rumors of a new “disappearing messages” feature in the style of Snapchat surfaced recently on Twitter. Such a feature would allow users to place a time limit on how long messages are visible for on Facebook Messenger, forcing them to “self-destruct” after the allotted time is over.
It’s likely the encryption feature will be included in a future update of Facebook Messenger. For now, WhatsApp is the go-to messaging app for private communications.
There’s one potential privacy snafu for iPhone users who may have their WhatsApp chat histories backed up to their iCloud accounts.
If either you or the person you’re chatting with has this feature enabled on their iPhones, Apple will have access to your chat histories through iCloud. In short, it would defeat the purpose of WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption.
2) Sending photos and videos
Amrita Khalid/Facebook Messenger
Both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp allows users to send photos and videos. Both apps allow you to use footage from your camera roll, capture something on the spot, or send photos from Instagram or other photo apps. Both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp allow you to share photos you receive on the app directly on your Facebook profile. And with both messaging apps, users must take the added step of saving photos to their camera roll or enabling a tool like Airdrop to share their photos.
Facebook Messenger’s other advantage over WhatsApp for photos is its natural integration with Facebook.
Unlike Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp has a limit of 10 photos per message. If you have a huge collection of trip photos you want to send your mom in one go, this may be a slight inconvenience. Your recipient won’t be overwhelmed by an extra-large delivery of photos on Facebook Messenger either; the app neatly shrinks and organizes photos into rows and columns.
Facebook Messenger’s other advantage over WhatsApp for photos is its natural integration with Facebook. With Photo Magic, the app deploys facial recognition technology to recognize your friends in each photo you send and give you the option to create a group thread. Especially useful during group trips, weddings, or family reunions, this feature on Facebook Messenger is likely to save you a lot of time.
Facebook Messenger has more advanced photo editing features than WhatsApp, similar to the tools already offered on Facebook itself. You can add text, filters, stickers and other add-ons on the photos you send through Facebook Messenger.
3) Making audio and video calls
Whatsapp calls are the best thing ever. I just called my best friend from Kenya! I’m so happy to hear his voice again…
— Lilith (@LillyinFire) April 13, 2016
Every so often, you need to pick up the phone and have an actual conversation. Both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp offer free VoIP calling through its interface. You’ll only need a Wi-Fi signal. If you don’t have an unlimited data plan and need to save a few bucks, or want to give a new acquaintance a quick call, this feature can be a godsend.
But if you’re in need of a messaging app that doubles as a way to make calls while traveling abroad, WhatsApp is the way to go. A huge reason why WhatsApp has become so popular is its ability to work smoothly across a wide range of countries, devices, and signal strengths. WhatsApp’s popularity in parts of the developing world, as well as Europe and Asia, is due to its ability to work smoothly on 3G, Wi-Fi, and even 2G networks. Do you need to reach your Peace Corps volunteer sister in a Botswana Internet cafe? While both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp will work abroad, you may find that calls on WhatsApp work better in developing countries or rural areas.
If you’re in need of a messaging app that doubles as a way to make calls while traveling abroad, WhatsApp is the way to go.
What if you need to coordinate your best friend’s bachelor party and need to reach all eight groomsmen? Or what if you want to figure out a good schedule for your new study group to meet? Facebook Messenger allows you to place group calls for up to 50 people.
4) Access to a wide range of people
When it comes to giving you a wide range of access to contacts, Facebook Messenger wins over WhatsApp on all counts. While WhatsApp only lets to message other WhatsApp users in your phone’s contacts, Facebook Messenger allows you to message anyone (depending on their privacy settings) who has the app downloaded. You don’t even need to be Facebook friends with them. Need to reach out to that friend of a friend who left his jacket at your party? Facebook Messenger is the way to go.
If you hate being on hold with a customer service agent, messaging them on Facebook may be a promising new alternative. Facebook last month unveiled a new way for customers to get in touch with businesses through bots on Facebook Messenger. Companies and public entities are finding more and more creative ways to get in touch with customers on the platform. You can now get health advice, flight status updates, and even book a hotel room or order flowers. Some airlines will even send you your boarding pass by Facebook Messenger.
Amrita Khalid/Facebook Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download
WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download will allow you to download and install this messenger into your windows based PC.
WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Overview
WhatsApp is an application which is used for messaging. Its accessible for Android and other OS oriented Smart phones. WhatsApp utilizes your telephone’s Internet association (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as accessible) to message and call the loved ones. You will feel happy to Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and get messages, calls, photographs, recordings, and Voice Messages.
WhatsApp Messenger for Windows PC Desktop requires AndyOS, an Android emulator for Windows, to run. Tapping on the download button at the end of post will start the WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download and it will result with downloading the establishment bundle for both AndyOS and WhatsApp Messenger.
Technical Details of WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Setup
Listed below technical details will help the users to know about the general information of Messenger before starting the WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download.
- Software Complete Name and Version:WhatsApp Messenger for Windows V2.12.22
- Name of Setup File: WhatsApp_AndyOS.exe
- Size of Full Setup: 547.91KB
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Date : April 07, 2015
- License Type: Free Trial
Minimum System Requirements for WhatsApp Messenger for Windows
Below are the minimum system specifications that are required to be ensured before going to start WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download
Click on below button of Download Now and start WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Free Download.